By posting information in or otherwise using any communications service, chat room, message board, newsgroup, software library, or other interactive service, that may be available to you on or through this site, you agree that you will not upload, post, or otherwise distribute or facilitate distribution of any content -- including text, communications, software, images, sounds, data, or other information -- that:
You also agree that you will not harvest or collect information about the users or members of this site or use such information for the purpose of transmitting or facilitating transmission of unsolicited bulk electronic e-mail or communications.
- is unlawful, threatening, abusive, harassing, defamatory, libelous, deceptive, fraudulent, invasive of another's privacy, tortious, contains explicit or graphic descriptions or accounts of sexual acts (including but not limited to sexual language of a violent or threatening nature directed at another individual or group of individuals), uses vulgar language in the creation of a Screen Name or otherwise violates The Internet Book's rules or policies or these Rules of User Conduct;
- victimizes, harasses, degrades, or intimidates an individual or group of individuals on the basis of religion, gender, sexual orientation, race, ethnicity, age, or disability;
- infringes on any patent, trademark, trade secret, copyright, right of publicity, or other proprietary right of any party;
- constitutes unauthorized or unsolicited advertising, junk or bulk e-mail (also known as "Spamming"), chain letters, any other form of unauthorized solicitation, or any form of lottery or gambling;
- contains software viruses or any other computer code, files, or programs that are designed or intended to disrupt, damage, or limit the functioning of any software, hardware, or telecommunications equipment or to damage or obtain unauthorized access to any data or other information of any third party; or
- impersonates any person or entity, including any employee or representative of The Internet Book.
You further agree that you will not knowingly solicit or collect personal information from a minor (anyone under 18 yrs old) without appropriate prior verifiable parental consent. Personal information includes but is not limited to name, address, phone number or name of their school.
The Internet Book generally does not pre-screen, monitor, or edit the content posted by users of communications services, chat rooms, message boards, newsgroups, software libraries, or other interactive services that may be available on or through this site. However, The Internet Book and its agents have the right at their sole discretion to remove any content that, in The Internet Book's judgment, does not comply with the Rules of User Conduct or is otherwise harmful, objectionable, or inaccurate. The Internet Book is not responsible for any failure or delay in removing such content.